USB/PPI Multimaster Problem

apolionman

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to program S7 200 CPU 212 using USB/PPI mm ( 6ES7 901-3DB30 - 0XA0 ). Uploading the program from PLC is good but when I am trying to Download the program to PLC it says

"The firmware version in the attached PLC does not support the operation. You must put the cable into Freeport/PPI mode to when communicating with older PLCs."

I am wondering how to put the cable into Freeport/PPI?

Thank you advance guys.

Hi is it possible to use Modbus rather than USB/PPI mm to communicate 27-200 and WinCC flex runtime using PC?

Thanks for the quick response

Similar Topics

Hi all, Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers...
Replies
Views
Dear All, some how we lost the USB side of the cable of our PPI adapter and now we don't know the USB pin configuration inside the PCB part a 4...
Replies
Views
Hello to all I have a USB PPI cable and Step7 Microwin SP8 and I haven't got the cable drivers Do the drivers integrated in the Microwin SP8? Hope...
Replies
Views
We have Siemens S7-200 PLCs in different machine. To get access to their program, I have arranged a USB/PPI Multi Master communication cable but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom