PLC - 3 Level Elevator

nicoise

Hello, i am in plctalk.net :) I need little help. These wiring diagram and ladder diagram for s7-200. Can someone convert these two diagrams for s7-1200 ? I will be very grateful. If it is necessary i can translate to English writings what is on diagrams.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

you can just type it over, as 200 is same as 1200, it are the input and output cards that are different so maybe you need some address change.

Similar Topics

I want to measure the tank level and get the sensor output to the PLC. Below are the details : Tank Height =0 - 3m, the sensor is stalled 0,2m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
I posted how computers work at the fundamental level on Reddit if you want to check it out. Pretty fun stuff and thought I would share it here as...
Replies
Views
We've got a submersible water level sensor in our tank. We drained it, but when there was still a bit of water in the tank (about 20mm measured...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just exploring the options to replace an outdated filling valve controller for a can filler. It has 78 filling valves and runs at max...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom