WinCC Printing via MP377 on USB

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I have a customer who needs to print reports. The reports are all setup and work but occasionally the printing fails. If the customer reboots the printer and HMI the prints restart OK

Has anyone any ideas on this? Siemens say the printer is a basically a dumb device and the panel cannot detect the printer status

The reports are via a script that gives a confirmation after the printreport command has been run and this works so I can only assume it is a intermittent comms or printer issue

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all. I'm haveing problems with printing reports in WinCC Flexible. After a few seconds after runtime starts I get a print job to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone here, I'm facing a minor problem related to the WinCC Scada system which controls the desalination unit in the plant where I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so please be gentle. I've just inherited a WinCC 7.2 system with over 200 C scripts!! I'm pretty certain these could be combined...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Win CC Flexible 2008 SP3 I have a report "P08" that I am adding to a system that has other reports that print OK. I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have created a Multi-User project in WinCC V7.0 and it is working fine except the report printing problem. In Server PC the report...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom