High Temp HMI

Burch

Good Morning,

I have an application where the ambient temp will be above the standard 55°C rating of an HMI. Currently looking a 10" touch screen from AB. Will be communicating with a CLX via Ethernet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Good Morning,

I have an application where the ambient temp will be above the standard 55°C rating of an HMI. Currently looking a 10" touch screen from AB. Will be communicating with a CLX via Ethernet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Are you saying that there are operators (it's a touch-screen !) working in an ambient temperature above 55 deg.C ???

How far above ?

edit : I see that BryanG has made the same observation....

Last edited:
I have had to design systems that have to be able to operate in high temperature environments because the conditions can exist outside of normal operations...operators would need the touchscreen when the temperature is lower, but the equipment has to be able to survive the higher temperature.