Proface gp 50 series

saloo4pro

Dear Sir i have GP50 series old HMI, I have to take backup of its program, GP-PROII Ver.3.30 can do that, I dont have one, and it is discontinued. its replacement as mentioned on company web, do not have this screen type supported, can any one share this old version with me? However I have
GP-PRO/PBIII C-Package, i cant find that model, any help plz?

Similar Topics

a salesman came by and I was intrigued by the modular design and also the price. I have experience with the older quickpanel/totalcontral/pro-face...
Replies
Views
Hi there everybody, Im having problems with setting up an ST401 proface touchscreen to a micrologix 1500 series c LSP 1764 PLC. I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
U
Does anybody have the pin assignment of the cable for connecting between Proface GP2500-SC41 and Mitsubishi Q-series PLC? Kind regards,
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom