Help with 1734-AENT Point I/O

CurtisPratt

Anyone have any luck configuring a 1734-AENT? I am having some connection issues and have received a few module faults on the AENT (Code 16#0203 & 0204).

I have configd the AENT with its IP address, I can connect via the web server and can see the inputs of my attached I/O module.

When I configure the PLC I cannot get the Network Status to stay solid green, it is always flashing indicating that it has an IP but no CIP connections.

In RSLX5 I can get the AENT to show no faults and the status as RUNNING but cannot get the I/O working and on the module itself the network status still blinks even though the software indicates it is 'RUNNING'.

I have a 1756-L62 and am running Revision 20. I have download the Add On Profile for the AENT and my module definition matches the physical hardware. my 1756-ENBT is at Revision 2.3

Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

On the webpage, be sure the "Chassis Size" in the "Identity" (I think) tab matches what you have in Logix. I ran in to this several times.

Also had an issue with older ENBT firmware having connection issues... 2.3 seems kinda old.

Another thing to try is to disable keying.

Thanks for the reply, I did match the chassis size and have disabled keying along with a few other combinations of configuration but I'll try to flash my ENBT to a newer firmware.

While you're at it, you might update the AENT firmware. Also, with newer firmware I would recommend using unicast.