inverter drive(sysdrive 3g3jz)

emeka

gudmornin guys,am aving a problem connecting inverter drive (sysdrive 3g3jz) to a motor using direct online starter....somebody help out pls

am using a starter to provide a means of starting and stopping the motor..bt the thing is dat i don really know how to connect to the inverter drive..

The VFD should be capable of starting and stopping the motor without any starters.

It appears that you are starting at an entry level of experience. I strongly suggest you contact the folks you bought the VFD from for in person on site assistance.

yes i am...bt can u please assist me on how to connect it to the three phase motor...wat is s1,sc,m1,mc on d drive meant for?i would be happy to learn

Those are the terminals for the control circuit inputs and outputs. The very fact that you need to ask these questions is the reason it is obvious that you are not up to this task, helping you with this via an Internet forum is like helping a man being swept away in a river by telling him to swim faster. This is not something that you should be doing on your own, you can get yourself or someone else injured. Get a qualified person to assist you, please.