universal pack(italy)

emeka

hi guys,am having a problem on a universal pack,it is used to produce tomato in a factory..it was working,then suddenly it brought up an error(compressed air lack)...guys pls i need a solution asap..d factory manager is on my neck

So you have a machine called a "Universal Pack", built in Italy, that packages tomatoes. The machine has some kind of indicator that there is low air pressure.

What air pressure does it require ? What air pressure do you have ?

If the air pressure is sufficient, you should examine the air pressure sensor to see if it might be damaged or mis-wired. Describe it in as much detail as you can.

yes i have,d air pressure is sufficient and d sensor is not damaged...it has happend before and wat i did was to reset a plc in d pannel...cos d error displayin on the HMI says ''compressed air lack,find link and reset...so i dont knw wat else to do

Please use complete English words whenever possible.

Can you describe the PLC, or the circuit that connects the air sensor to the PLC ?

Did you perform the same reset procedure today as you did previously ?

Do you have a set of wiring diagrams for this machine that would allow you to trace the signal from the air pressure sensor ?

How did you determine that the air pressure sensor is working correctly ?

I would love to be able to help, but the amount of information you are giving is far too little.

WHAT is the air pressure please
also
is there a safety system that needs to be reset

Ian makes a good point: some systems consider an air pressure failure a safety risk, so the safety system may be tripped as well as the ordinary monitoring system.

Look for an "E-Stop Reset" or similar button.

i have reset all the plcs on the system but it is still not workin..when i looked at the wiring diagram..i saw a place labbled ''pressur switch compressed air lack''...there is also an air flow meter on the machine..d air flow meter is nt reading bt ther is flow of air from the inlet to the outlet..the model nmber of the universal pack machine is 'GAMMA-M5D' wit serial number 13p06 NG

What PLC is it?
the wiring diagram has an input number or wire number next to the description.
is that input on?
is the PLC in the RUN mode?