Valve controller - what is this?

mscott421

I don't know much about hydraulics.
Opened a cabinet and found a scru9-r4 controlling the direction and speed of a hydraulic motor. The valve it's connected to has two solenoids but the tag is destroyed.
What type of valve does this connect and what can I replace the controller with when it breaks? :)

Found a pic on eBay.
$(KGrHqR,!nwFCpgQlNm4BQ7jOjSyi!~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCRU9-R4-Type-241-2739-17-SCRU-9-R-4-26V-4A-IP30-Electronic-Device-/360560658789
Thanks

Similar Topics

I would like this to have a PLC solution .. perhaps cloud based? There is an existing 6 zone in-floor heating system (boiler, with it's own...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma - not very clear on the operation the typical PID controller. Here's the issue: A client has a turbine...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom