Changing a pv+ display based on a tag value

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
I have a Panel View + 600 using FT View ME 7.0

I have a display that accepts data entry. If all the data is entered properly then a PLC tag is set. I would like the the PV to change to a different screen automatically based on that tag being a 1.

any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks!!

First you need to assign unique screen numbers to each display in your application.

Look in Global Connections, Display tab. "Write Display Number" will change the screen to the value that you enter in that tag. You must write a zero back to that tag in order to give the operator the ability to change the screen from the HMI. Leaving a value in it will force the HMI to always be on that screen.