Siemens S5 code

Plc_User

In an upload of an S5 cpu I have following code:
L MW240
L KC SG
!=F
= M250.0

What does the second line (L KC SG)mean?

Thanks

In the German version of the software KC stands for 'konstant character'.

This also should explain why 'SG' is used.

KC: constant counter should implicate a number between 0 and 999 if my memory is still OK.

SG could be a name for a value in your program, or maybe this is the code inside a block and SG is an input to that block.

I would say this is a compare function, when MW240 is not equal to SG, M250.0 is true.

In an upload of an S5 cpu I have following code:
L MW240
L KC SG
!=F
= M250.0

What does the second line (L KC SG)mean?

Thanks

display the value of FW240 in ASCII, and see if 'SG' is displayed.

Been a long time since I used S5, so I can't remember the sequence to list flag words.