Programming Error

mhans

Hello all

I have an internal error on S7-416 PLC. You can see the diagnostic in the attached file. Can someone explain me the module number in the picture ?

Thanks in advice.

ERROR.jpg

Open the errant FB and use edit->goto->blockaddress and enter the address from the diagnostic buffer - it will take you to the line of code causing the diagnostic entry.

fb6.JPG

L D[AR2,P#0.0]

this block FB6 is analog measurement block of CEMAT V4.0 system of SIEMENS.

// Some codes //

L P##MW // Baugruppen Adresse
LAR1 AR2
+AR1
L 0
L DIW [AR1,P#0.0] // DB-NR im Pointer
<>I
JC FEH // DB projektiert Fehler
L DID [AR1,P#2.0]
LAR1
L DW#16#FFFFFFFF
L W [AR1,P#0.0] // Wert <-- PROBLEM
==D // Adresse fehlerhaft QVZ
S #t_ulz
T #ROHWERT // Rohwert

any idea ? :confused:

Create a new library and insert an s7 program into it. Copy the blocks from your project to the library blocks folder, archive the library and post as an attachment.