Banging my head against a BK9055!!

Lemming

Hello

have a BK9055 which is driving me nuts... Just want to allocate the IP address, but is fighting me. Am using KS2000 to configure, and have set the first 3 octlets as required in the software. The forth is supposed to be set using the couplers dip switches. No matter what I set them, only ever end up with 255.

If I use DHCP, works fine.. Any clues to where I am going wrong ??

Cheers Chris

Capture.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi Guys I,m currently working on a S5 135U conversion to S7-300, so far I,ve been beavering away for a couple of weeks, it,s a large program and...
Replies
Views
Any experience with any sounds other than a hum from a transformer? Im not overly familiar with the setup, but from what I saw it was either a 100...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have two compactloxic controllers communicating with each other over ethernet. both are producing and consuming tags from one to the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sure there are many Ishida Muti-Head Weigh Systems . We have a Ishida CCW-M-214W Multi-Head system . We are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, have a project which requires reading a weigh head weight over ASCII. Never really touched ascii so struggling a bit. The weigh head is in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom