Archestra Work Flow

Hello frnds i am using Archestra Work Flow (Skelta) & i installed Skelta BMP.NET.When i open skelta farm configuration there are 2 options one is product key & i dont have one but in another option using as client.When i select client i can link with SQL server 2012 in that it ask for database name.I created a database in sql server 2012 & it shows connected in sql server 2012 but still i couldnot use the database name in the skelta farm configuration wizard.

Until it shows database name i cannot test connection.

Kindly help me frnds..My project is in deadline.Please do reply me.Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
It's a while since I had used this that I forget where the setting to enable/disable object security is. There are some devices (pumps/valves)...
Replies
Views
Good day. I am new to ArchestrA Scripting and I need help on these issues. I am creating a template to be use globally in all graphics. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom