Downloading from Rockwell. M I hosed?

GreyLobo

Here it is Saturday, sigh, and I am on a job site.

I.T. recently "reinstalled" my AB software and now I find I am missing Factory talk view and Studio. As such I never do the installations and activations so am pretty clueless.

Of course no one else, IT or otherwise,is working today. Some one at the plant mentioned I can download it from AB. But I cant see how to do it.

I have other AB stuff installed. ie. RSlogix 5, 5k etc.
But Can I download what I need from AB?

Will it activate properly seeing I already have activated products on my Laptop? I have our license information.

And if I can, what Rockwell url should I be using?

Thanks!:confused:

Thanks that worked...well...I only had the option of downloading the our whole package....on a hotel internet connection.

Off to the party store! and 3 seasons of Game of Thrones later, I should be done!

Seriously thanks again!