Communication between two S7-400H system over Ethernet

muthu_buddy

Currently i'm working on a project where i use CPU 412-5H PN/DP redundant PLC with CP 443-1 ethernet module. My customer PLC is also S7-400H and they want to communicate with my PLC using ethernet. I want to know if i need to create 2nos of s7-connection (one each for my CP443-1 module). Also do i need to create separate subnet for each of my CP443-1 module or can i link them both in one common subnet?
After creating the s7-connection how can i use the PUT/GET instructions in my user program to effectively send or receive data from customer S7-400H PLC.
Since the customer end will have 2 CPU's with each having it's own CP card how my user program can detect which CP card to read/send data.

Similar Topics

Hello, please help me. I have big problem with communication between DASSIdirect 3 SP1 and S7-417H. I communicate over 5500 tags. There is VERY...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom