Dataliner 30 is dead

grider75

I have a Dataliner 30 that someone decided to get wet and fried it. As far as I can tell the DL30 gets its info from a TTL output card from PLC5 rack. What can I replace this with and use the same TTL card or do I need to upgrade the entire rack to 500 or 5000

If your DL-30 is dead and you do not have the printout of the message configurations it may take you a long time to pick through the PLC logic to set up your message programming. Programming the Vorne is straightforward.
Your other option is E-Bay. You can pull the e prom chips out of the old unit and put them in the replacement. (provided they are still good).

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone. I have a Dataliner DL50 that I am using for a project here at work. As of now I have two DL40's. One on each line. Those are...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Dataliner DL50 displays (2706-F11J) that are driven from an AB 5/03 PLC. Its old school but works very well for being in service for ~15...
Replies
Views
I have read the User and Programming Manual, and Im still not able to figure a few things out. Is it possible to upload messages from a DL20 and...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all ! Does anyone know where I might get my hands on Development DOS based software for an Allen Bradley Dataliner 40 ?
Replies
Views
(Time to put on your parachute pants and jump into the Way-Back Machine...) I've searched this forum and tried Google-ing for an answer without...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom