Deleting a Rung

JeffB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Folks,

I'm writing my first program for a Modicon TSX-57 PLC using Groupe
Schneider PL7 programming software. I'm trying to delete an entire rung, but can't figure it out. The "help" screens don't give me a clue as to how to do this.

I sure miss A/B.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sorry for the late response,but I've been on vacation.

With out being too sarcastic, you can Delete a rung by first selecting it and then pressing the Delete key.

To select a rung either: chose Edit - select rung; or mouseleft click at the far left side of the screen (in the white area between the screen box and the grey bar)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a s7-1200 at home that went into "CPU error: Serious firmware exception". After a power cycle it was OK again, but all retained data...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Working on one of my client's systems with SLC processors, earlier today she called me and said she was having comms errors, had a solid...
Replies
Views
Hello EtherCAT gurus. Is it possible to delete the EtherCAT Stack Code information from an EtherCAT device using the available Windows tools...
Replies
Views
Hello: Richard here, new to the group. We are learning Studio 5000 in my advance PLC class at school, but greatly limited by not being able to...
Replies
Views
All of these processes are taking all day to run. When doing the same operation in a stand alone intouch application it only take a few minutes to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom