DASABCIP cannot connect to plc

Imagine1230

Hi,

This is my first time using softlogix . Now I have a few plcs setup in different vmware workstations and my DASABCIP is in another separate vmware. PLC T1 to T5 all working OK except T6 with ip address 192.10.0.17. attached is the error msg I captured from the log viewer and the softlogix configuration. Please help me troubleshoot and let me know if u need more details.

Thank you very much.

Eddie

ping.jpg softlogix.jpg log file.jpg device groups.jpg

Similar Topics

Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a Wonderware InTouch (v9.5) application that reads data from several older Compact/ControlLogix PLCs (v.15 firmware) using DASABCIP...
Replies
Views
Having trouble with Wonderware seeing new tags in a Logix5000. I have used the WWClient to poke a 1 to $SYS$Updatetaginfo. However, I still see a...
Replies
Views
Hello, we are running Wonderware InTouch 9.5 and the requisite DAServer with DASABCIP talking to 11 AB CLX PLCs. We're also using KEPDirect to...
Replies
Views
I'm using DASABCIP v5.0 with an InTouch app in 2014R2 and I am not able to make a connection to the controller. Is there a newer DA server that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom