Legacy Tag Convertor

outlaw9801

I am trying to use the legacy tag conversion tool for factory talk view. I run the tool on the 32 bit os. I do an export and then convert to a new format. When i convert it to a new format it tells me i free to open using a computer with factory talk 6.0 on it and when i try to open it a message comes up saying that the HMI Server failed to intialize. Can Someone help out on the steps to doing this or if am doing something wrong

Similar Topics

hi all, I have one allen bardley hmi application version developed on 5.1 . I have 64 bit system when i try to open the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use the FactoryTalk Legacy Tag Conversion Tool out on a customer site. I loaded the tool on one of the customer's Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently installed FT 6.10 on my 64bit Windows 7 computer, however, on my Virtual Machine where I use to do all my PLC work, it has...
Replies
Views
I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom