Progress Barhttp://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/headscratch.gif

LWCiak

I've found the code for a vertical progress bar and probably for a right to left fill.
I have searched in vain for the code to make the bar start at the top and go down.
I am trying to duplicate the HMI for LogixPro and the door opener.

Can someone a lot smarter than me at least point me in the right direct?
TIA
Malt

Hello,

This is true for any fill type graphic element that does not support "reverse" filling.

Invert the meaning of the values. You want to fill down with the foreground, why not set the background to the full color and use the foreground to fill up, the inverted value.

Make sense? Just invert what you are trying to do.

Hello,

You are welcome.

I forgot to mention, PeakHMI supports up, down, left and right fill directions. :)