Rosemount/plc/dcs problem

WilliamTKidd

I have two transmitters. One is level and the other PT. Both are reading correctly at the transmitter. milliamps are correct at transmitters. milliamps are correct at plc. Looking at it on our display in the control room it shows both transmitter milliamps at 10ma. Why? My process variables are wrong as well. displaying what ever pressure or level that corresponds to 10ma. Example. The level trans was displaying 35inches and the milliamps were at 17.4. but in the control room I get whatever corresponds to 10ma. They are both stuck at 10ma. Both transmitters are landed on the same card. Its a control logic plc. Any ideas?

Thanks

Check the variable that corresponds to that analog input inside the program and if it is correct better check the scale used to scale the analog input variable.

The transmitters are doing what they're supposed to - creating a 4-20mA signal proportional to the pressure or flow. So they're not the problem.

Either the analog input is not configured or scaled properly in the PLC or that tag/attribute/point is not associated or scaled properly in the HMI panel.