Field PG with windows xp for step5 and protool

Kataeb

my customer has to work on old siemens softwares, like step5 and protool, as most of his plant has old hardware. so i was thinking about getting him a Field PG with windows xp, and install the required softwares on it. where can i find one? any other ideas? thanks

i got the below reply from Siemens, i think it will work.

Our recommendation is to buy the Field PG-M4 with dualboot configuration (Win7 & XP) because Step5 can´t be executed on Win7 operating system.
ProTool can´t be ordered together with the programmer and can only be used on WinXP.

Please note that you have to configure the programmer with the S5 interface.

Link to the PG configurator:
https://mall.industry.siemens.com/mall/en/de/Catalog/Products/10204265?tree=CatalogTree