Modicon to PDF

Bob O

I'm needing to get three Modicon .DCF files converted to PDFs. If anyone can help, I'll email the files.

TIA,
Bob O

I'm not familiar with the .DCF extension, do you know which processor and original software was used to create it? It's been a while since I've worked with proworx or modsoft, and that doesn't sound like an extension that Unity uses.

I'm not familiar with the .DCF extension, do you know which processor and original software was used to create it? It's been a while since I've worked with proworx or modsoft, and that doesn't sound like an extension that Unity uses.

Proworx or maybe even new Unity can open these, at least Unity have *.dcf mentioned at open file drop down list.

Saffa, I don't know anything about these files. My boss asked if I could get these converted to PDFs.

Lare, Do you know if they have trial versions of the software you talk about?

Thanks,
Bob O

Bob O

Both programs will run without license couple weeks, but not sure were you can download them and installation package is several gigabytes for Unity. (several DVD's)

Anyway, I have both programs installed, sent files with email and I try to convert them to pdf.

I sended PM for You

I tried open files with Proworx32, it says to all 3 files: file missing or incomplete.

Also importing to Unity Pro fails.

Do you have any other files with same name. ( *.pwx ?)