eTape liquid level sensor

It looks to be OEM oriented.

There is no spec on temperature stability, yet there is a reference resistor for temp compensation.

The plus/minus 20% resistance spec means each unit needs to be calibrated individually.

Double-sided tape for suspending the tape in the liquid could be on light-duty side.

There's no 'transmitter module' option with a conventional 0-5V or 4-20mA conditioned electrical output that's ready-to-use in the commercial/industrial world.

There's no spec on the density of dry solids needed to reliably produce a valid output.

All that said those inclined to solve instrumentation problems with an Arduino will have a fairly linear water column level sensor without a significant cost.

It looks to be like this sensor is based resistively. Although I have not personally tried this product, it seems to be fairly popular, as I have heard of it from other sources. Having somewhat of an obsession to liquid level sensors, I search far and wide to find various and different sensors. This etape also reminded me of another Water Level Sensor

The traditional sensor is based off of a float based system, similar to one you might find in the lid of your toilet. The main problem with this system is that being mechanical it can lead to a variety of complications that can lead to much headache. The etape is less mechanical than the floats, thus leading to leas complications. The aquaplumb is similar to the etape in that it too is not mechanical (for it is based capacitively).