Show Tag In Crimson 3.0

Shiro485

Hello,
I have an object that Ive layered two versions on top of.

one with a blank background and one with a filled in background.

I want the one with the filled background to only display when a condition of two tags is met.

in the general field if i use one tag it works fine but the combo of both I can't get to work.
For example I have tried,
PLC1.PB_Primary_Man_Run & PLC1.RATIO_LOCAL_MODE == 0
and
PLC1.PB_Primary_Man_Run && PLC1.RATIO_LOCAL_MODE == 0

EDIT*** Thanks for looking I found the solution I was just pointing to the wrong tag :p

But I think there should be an easier way to do this instead of layering multiple objects with show conditions. As in get backgrounds to change on a single object, dependent on the state of a tag......
any recommendations welcome! Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I have an object that Ive layered two versions on top of.

one with a blank background and one with a filled in background.

I want the one with the filled background to only display when a condition of two tags is met.

in the general field if i use one tag it works fine but the combo of both I can't get to work.
For example I have tried,
PLC1.PB_Primary_Man_Run & PLC1.RATIO_LOCAL_MODE == 0
and
PLC1.PB_Primary_Man_Run && PLC1.RATIO_LOCAL_MODE == 0

EDIT*** Thanks for looking I found the solution I was just pointing to the wrong tag :p

But I think there should be an easier way to do this instead of layering multiple objects with show conditions. As in get backgrounds to change on a single object, dependent on the state of a tag......
any recommendations welcome! Thanks

You can use (under Core Primitives look for ) an animated image object for the background, and then select up to ten views for the animation of the object. Then you can pick the images and set the condition to select them. I use that for my little trucks and a bunch of other stuff in the video game animation tester I posted at MrPLC. I think I did layer them 4 deep to get 40 views for each of up to 40 flying or so flying objects.

If you just need background colors to change, then you can do that with certain objects and setting up a tag with multistate format and assigning colors to values in the tag formatting. At least this is how I like to do it, there are several ways to alter objects colors based on tag values.

Last edited: