Problem with Siemens OP27

VVM

We have a problem in a system based on S7-400 and OP27. Occasionally, sometimes rather often, OP27 displays a white screen with a message “Anstehende SM” (“Waiting SM” (?)). It seems that S7-400 writes corresponding messages “Synchronization between Master and Slave is lost” (or something like that) into its diagnostic buffer at these moments.
The same screens with “Anstehende SM” I see when I test the disconnected panel offline (on a table, without PLC, and also occasionally).
I couldn’t connect to OP with ProTool (in fact, I have absolutely the same case), despite I could connect to it with ProSave and to make backup without any problem.
I cannot understand: is “Anstehende SM” either the OP’s system message, or the user-programmed message, and what do they mean?

Last edited: