Abb pm825

rj061991

Hi! I am currently troubleshooting an ABB PM825.. And the problems is that there is no communication between pm825 and the PC.. Also, there are no signals on Tx and Rx.. I have attached a photo of an ABB pm825,,, thanks for the advices!!..

PM825 (1).jpg

Hi rj061991,
I also have same problem. Please give us update. I am ordering new PM825 because I suspect that the communication module had been damage.. There are 3 socketed module inside AC80. Lost contact on socket is the cause I had observe. Please update me on my mobile.. 09173296551 and 09229925657... I will update you also soon.

Thank you..

PM825 AC80 problem at Danao Paper Mill Cebu has been solved with new unit being replaced.
We bought new AC80 at ABB singapore and bring the old AC80 for reloading of new program.
ABB programmer successfully loaded the new program but when install back the old one, still no communication was established at dBus and I/O fiber connection.
So we intall the brand new PM825.
And now the machine successfully back to normal operation.

rj061991... please give us your company name and contact because ABB singapore want to assist of your problem also.