PVc 1000 list selector mapping

loundeb2

Hi,
I'm programming a Panelview Component C1000 HMI and would like to use the "List Selection" entry to turn PLC bits on within my program. Can this be done?
Thanks,
Lou

this is possible - double click to open states of the list selector and then assign integer value in the value column of the state in such a way that it activates your required bits withing the integer tag.

hope answer to question

Similar Topics

Hello Colleagues, I went to upload a PVc Program from a HMI Panel View Component C1000 from Allen Bradley. And after a few times trying, i...
Replies
Views
So I just recently got a new win10 laptop for work, and I just found out that win10 is NOT supported for connecting to the PVC C400, C600 using...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have an issue with the PV800 (C800) panelview. I had to upload the C600 program first. Then using CCW, i created the new program. I...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts , i have Pvc+6 compact 400 HMI. is it possible to print trough its USB port. Can i attache any printer having USB 2.0 Port to...
Replies
Views
I have a TON timer (60 sec) I want to display the timer on the panel view, but when I set the tag, there is no data type for time... How can I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom