AB PLC quick question

Jordan546

I have a solenoid powered off a 1756-OA16I. The output has a fuse and then runs off to the solenoid. Now I am not able to change the card at this time and want to know if it is possible for me to run a parallel run after the fuse to a 1756-IA32. The purpose of this is basically a blown fuse detection as this area is known for blowing fuses.

What I don't know is if this would cause any issues that I may not be expecting.

Ok thanks. I just needed to make sure that I wouldn't effect anything by connecting them. I don't see this being a big issue.

Similar Topics

I apologize for not having the model of the plc. I am trying to get it. I have a print out of the program and it seems straight fwd. One...
Replies
Views
What is the current cable to use to connect a laptop PC to a PLC-5 channel 0 (25 pin connector). I have a homemade cable that is just like...
Replies
Views
I've got a AB Micrologix 1200 PLC and I've attached a picture below showing a rung with a nest. If B3:2/5 is initially cleared and we go to SBR...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody i am currently working with a project at my company and i have spent mostly of the evening yesterday and the morning today trying to...
Replies
Views
E
I am new in the field so bare with me please. I just programmed this PLC controlling this machine. I want to test my process to see if it works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom