Is somebody (or his friends) skilled in programming with GP Pro EX software ?

alex3110

Hello everybody !

Is somebody (or his friends) skilled in programming with GP Pro EX software for Pro Face Operator Panels ?

Thanks for reply !
The problem is described below.

Hello everybody !

I have the working Pro Face GT3500 operator panel connected to SIMATIC S7-300 PLC with Ethernet- interface.
With the software (GP Pro EX) I have added screen "My screen" (type "base") with texts, graphic objects (GOs) such as "SWITCH / LAMP", the "Input/Output" fields (the DD - "Display Data" element) and etc.

Most of those GOs I have linked to the PLC memory cells (basically to the DB cells with "INTEGER" type).
When I start the project simulation all GOs on "My screen" are displayed
properly.
But after loading the project to real operator panel and starting "RUNTIME" mode, only the GOs that I have not linked to the PLC memory cells are displayed at "My screen". They are some texts.
I see there no more but I want to see everything.

When I connect the panel to PLC with Ethernet network cable I see nothing new, i.e. the process data are not shown at the "Input/Output" fields.
Moreover I can't see the "Input/Output" fields themselves although the data exchange between PLC and OP at the all "old" screens is Ok .

For testing purposes I copied the "DD" element from "My screen" to one of the "old" ones. Then I compiled and started the OP runtime mode. After that all the screen elements linked to PLC are not displayed at the screen.

All the time I have the message : "RHAA 034 PLC1 has been responded for device read command. Error code 9[9H] "

PLC1 - the connection name to PLC (probably).

What do I need all the GOs to be displayed at "My screen" ?
I can provide with operator panel project if it's necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Depending on size you can post it here. Using 'go advanced' and attach.