Profinet Display

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Does any one know of a Process Indicator, 24V DC that can display a value read by Profinet

Thanks

Google

www sartorius-intec com/fileadmin/fm-dam/sartorius_media/Industrial_Weighing/DataSheets/English/X3/DS-X3_process_Indicator-e.pdf

www siebert-group com/docs/Siebert/series%20S302_SX302/BAL/EN/BAL%20S302%20PFN%20IRT%20EN.pdf

thanks but too expensive I have a Analog out and a £75 process indicator that I am trying to undercut

Profinet runs on Ethernet, is there another Ethernet protocol available at the processor in the system? Most will do Modbus TCP/IP also. If yes there are plenty of low cost touchscreen devices that can talk MB TCP/IP.

Thanks for replies the scope has changed and need onboard IO

OSMANMOM that last link of yours looked perfect I have added that to my equipment master file thanks

Last edited: