Yaskawa Sigma 5 Over Travel Wiring

cstech

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there any way to configure a Yaskawa MP2300Siec controller to see an over travel switch directly wired to it, rather than through the Sigma 5 CN1 connector?

Thanks!

As a firmware overtravel, no. The positioning is done in the drive, so that is where the overtravels are. You could write your own function block in software, but it wouldn't be as fast to react. Still pretty quick, though.

Similar Topics

Good Evening Everyone, I have a servo question. With a master slave setup, one motor was going into overload. I found this pretty quickly as the...
Replies
Views
This is a little OT but I'm looking for anyone with experience with the Yaskawa Sigma 5 servo drives. We've had some servo drive and motor...
Replies
Views
Will a Sigma V 400V drive power 200V servos? I have looked through the documentation and must have missed it - I have some 200V servos sitting on...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a new Yaskawa Sigma 5 with Mp2600 controller. I am attempting to go online with the controller. I set the config and E-init dip...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, anyone familiar with YASKAWA Sigma II motion controllers? I have an error reading A.03 Not getting too much from the manuals error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom