OFS -modicon M340

AmerK

Hi guys,
I'm trying to connect M340 via OFS, and i cant read tags.

So far i created alias, added symbol table file ( .XVM format) , and i'm using usb connection.

When i run OFS client i can add tags (they have some exlamation mark as icon), then when I try to read them nothing happens, when i try to change their value some error occured (screenshot1)

image.png

Also, i noticed in OPC factory server/network info that device access is DISABLED and each time when i tried to change value of tag it says: Warning, item not consistent. (screenshot2)

Any suggestions ?
Thank you.

Capture.png

Similar Topics

Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
I've got a client who wants to pilot a Schneider's M580 controllers in Unity Pro and use their OFS OPC server to read tags straight out of the...
Replies
Views
Hi to all I need to write a quick application using Microsoft Visual Studio (c#) and Schneider OFS server to reading some variables not allocated...
Replies
Views
Hi there, When an alias is configured in OFS using a .xvm file generated from unity (quantum plc), does OFS uses the topological addresses? We...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, i bring you a new problem to be solved.. Situation: we have 2 PLC M340, 2 PC's running 1 vijeo citect license + 1 ofs opc each. for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom