hmi and plcsim

seee

hello.
Is it possible to connect easy view hmi software
to plcsim in order to simulate both hmi and S7 plc program?
best regards.

thanks a lot for your reply.
but what should i do in easy view software?
(i do whatever you had told in the pdf file)
could you please give me an example?
thanks.

I don't know the easy view hmi software.

But in general there should be an option where you can configure the IP address of your plc, and for S7 rack and slot number.

Example:
Your PC where Plcsim and Nettoplcsim is running has the IP address 192.168.1.10.
Then you have to configure this IP in your hmi software. Both devices should be in the same subnet, for example 192.168.1.20.
First step is a simple ping test between both partners.

Just think of, your PC where Plcsim is running is your real plc.