Omron cp1e-e10dr-a

nash390

hi again, can anyone guide me how to assign 1 to rightmost bit of W1 then move 1 to left placing 0 on rightmost as a new value.

i was trying to run 2 motor pumps on day time and 3 motor pump all night long with a sequence of M3>M2>M3>M1. i used W2.00 W2.01 W2.02 as a temporary trigger for my sequence. i was trying to run W2.00 for a few second then turn it off then turn on W2.01 and so on. any suggestion will be appreciated, kindly modify for better enhancement. thanks in advance.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

post your program,few members are old, including me to see this picture,

mostly members give tip/hints/idea others rest you need to solve it yourself.

TEST,SIMULATE,THINK.

Others issue,

1.) How you make Interlock system for AUTO/MANUAL and how you design the selector switch for this pump ?

2.) Where you install the STOP/EMG STOP Button ?

3.) if one of the motor overload/trip how you design or program to transfer another motor to work ?

Thank you very much, honestly im still naive on this kind of field and it is my very first program.
It was asked by a friend of mine, he told me to work 2 pumps during day time alternatively and 3 pumps over the night. i went to his shop and took a glance on the panel board he made, it has Y selector for auto/manual and 3 Momentary Buttons Normally Open( Stop, DAy, Night). Until now, im still reading the W483 pdf manual to totally absorbed and comprehend the sample file you have given me, hoping to accomplish the auto shifter. thanks for the motor overload issue i will work that too :)
Any suggestions and constructive criticism are very much welcome, i know it will help me a lot. God Bless to each and Everyone.

best regards,

nash390

For basic,

1.) Don't use Shift Register.

2.) Use Counter UP trigger by pulse clock.

3.) O/L trip signal free contact NC/NO to digital input PLC separate from AC and DC don't mix if not your PLC will blow.

4.) Design a conventional wiring if PLC malfunction user still can use the system
meanwhile the manual program in PLC still use.

5.) Auto Mode for what time does the motor need to start.Program the Time.

hi osman, im still having a hard time to figure out without using shift register, how can i move the right most bit 1 from right to left?
e.g.
W1.00 (W1 0000 0001) = trigger to run pump 3
W1.01 (W1 0000 0010) = trigger to run pump 2
W1.02 (W1 0000 0100) = trigger to run pump 3
W1.03 (W1 0000 1000) = trigger to run pump 1

currently we tend to use the 24VDC to latch the switch input and we decided to auto shift day and night for about 12hrs.
Im thinking using another CNT.
C0 for 1hr run time of pump then C0 reset will trigger the CNT C1 for our 12Hrs counter.

Last edited: