S7 200 cpu 224 AC/DC/relay

jk102570

If there is anyone out there that can please help me with a plc Question.
I can not get the Q0.1 thru Q0.3 outputs to work onthe program i tried to make
i need them to be able to open an irrigation valve the is 24 VAC . i think i have everything programmed. I have been looking for an answer for 12hrs now any help would be great.

If there is anyone out there that can please help me with a plc Question.
I can not get the Q0.1 thru Q0.3 outputs to work onthe program i tried to make
i need them to be able to open an irrigation valve the is 24 VAC . i think i have everything programmed. I have been looking for an answer for 12hrs now any help would be great.

If you can post the program someone maybe able to answer the question a lot easier... just a guess but I would say you do not have the inputs made that need to be on before the outputs will turn on

Use the diagnostics system to view the program in operation. Connect the computer with MicroWin to the PLC and then click on the button with the arrow, below, you can then view the program in operation and see what is and isn't happening.

Siemens Program Status.jpg

So looking at the program is there anymore ? OB2 ?

If not... click on what Bryan has suggested and you will see what is true or false in the code, you will need input 0 and push the start button, looks like you also have limit switches on the valves? and these maybe a manual over ride to give you your output and either one of these may make the output true

This is just a guess... but it looks like a simple program