Mitsubishi FX2N issue, please help.

rrdouleh

Im running two machines with these units. I had to power one down yesterday to do some work on it and when I powered it back up the plc isnt working. The power light is on, the run light isnt on the battery light was also on so I replaced the battery but all i have is the CPU-E light blinking. I have a feeling all memory is lost, the company is saying the PLC is bad. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

The program may well be lost.

Have you tried resetting the plc by flipping the little switch off to on again under the hinged flap where the programming port is? (while powered up)

I have tried flipping the run switch, I do not have a copy of the software, ive looked into the cables and software and would be willing to buy them. The other machine has identical software.