Intervals and Timers

buddhaman001

Hello again everyone it has been a few months!

I'm wanting to send emails every x number of minutes which i have achieved using events and a few macros. I also have them spaced out. However I would like to have the option to modify the interval parameter in real time.

interval ("experiment\timertestint sec")

it comes back as valid but i know that is only because it is just checking that a string is present, i would like to read a tag and send emails based off of the value present in said tag. Does anyone have any experience in this?

Similar Topics

Hi great Friends. I used a Delta HMI (DOP-B) series connect to a Delta PLC (DVP- EH) model....both hooked up on a wire drawing machine. Both...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm requested to design a system using time interval, where the user sets the operating time range (eg: from 10am to 3pm). Within that...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom