Serial over Ethernet connection - help

rlvmaiden

Hi,
I have a SLC 500 PLC on a remote site right now and it's connected to a Microhard IPn4G via serial. I'm fairly new to this and I'm trying to connect to the SLC over the internet just to see that I'm able to talk to it but I can't seem to get this system figured out. Does anyone here have any experience with this kind of setup or have any ideas?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi All, Has any of you ever used a PC Adapter (Simatic MPI) in combination with one of those serial to ethernet converters like the iwifi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone help me please on how to make a serial connection between panelview1000, ethernet hub, SLC 5/05. I want to be able to use my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking to get some direction on how to get data from a piece of equipment that has RS-232 communication (1-way) to a 1756-L73...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience using serial to Ethernet converters to connect to SLC and Micrologix devices? I am looking to build a remote access box...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom