Panelview Plus 700 internal Power connector replacement

papenpj

Hello, I am currently having an issue sourcing a part or information on parts to repair the power connection on a 2711P-RP1 Logic module that is part of a PanelView Plus 700 (2711p-t7c4d1). Someone managed to break one of the pins on the PCB and another individuals repair attempt has rendered the terminal jack itself unrepairable. The markings on it are BEAU 86, 300V 10A. I have had trouble finding more information other than "2711P-RTBDC2" is the plug side of the power connection and not the terminal jack I want to replace.

For test bench use, I was able to solder wires directly to the board and it will power on an operate.

I have also found reference to 3090124P2 but no information from reputable places like Newark or Digikey and I believe it might just be the 2711P-RTBDC2 plug rather than a jack.

Yes I had googled multiple variations of Panelview Plus and repair finding no references to the part I need, I figured someone with previous experience may have an answer. By the way the only mentions of PLC repair I found are services that want to repair it for outrageous rates rather than supply the parts. I am fully capable of replacing a two pin soldered connector on a standard circuit board.... If I can find the part.

keithkyll, thanks for that link. It is appearing I need to be looking for a PCB header Eurostyle with retention option. Now to figure out the exact one.

Sorry for not looking at photo earlier. The original designer AFAIK is Phoenix Contact.
Product is Combicon. Mouser link. I expect your connector is either 5.0mm or 5.08mm spacing. Only way to tell with a 2 pin is to buy both connectors and see which one fits the best.
Look here at Allied for a similar type from Weco.
120 series is 5.0mm, 121 is 5.08mm.

After you find your specs, then you can search the vendor for variations with the screw mounting ears.

Thanks for replying again,
Looking at the measurements I'm thinking it may be one of the following part numbers, 0395260002 OR 0395264002 Based on looking at some of the 3d drawings. From Molex if it is the 5MM. I was also considering ordering the plug end just in case there is a difference. Although depending on the cost might see about getting a 5.08 of similar specs

Even called Rockwell they confirmed 2711P-RTBDC2 is the plug and that information on the Header can only be distributed to a repair facility and that I can send the unit in for repair. My boss agreed that it isn't sensible to spend money on repair costs when I can spend less than $50 on parts.

Just wanted to mention, I never managed to get the part ordered before the end of my hitch. The Panel view in question is FUBAR after a new guy was "doing some testing". Also, I have taken the approach of because the new guy broke it, I will leave it up to him to figure out a way to fix it unless I have nothing happening.