PC Temperature to Citect

GeoffC

Does anybody know of any programs that can read the pc cpu or system temperature and then make that data available for a scada system.
I have found lots of programs to read and display this temperature but I cant find anyway of making the displayed data available to Citect. If any of the programs could write to a file or excel or a database then I could easily have Citect read the data.

SNMP? I get temperature on my linux systems through SNMP and I know windows has an SNMP agent. Citect had an SNMP driver, so may still. It might be hardware dependent as a sensor would need to be there and then populate the SNMP mib.

Found this, if it helps:

http://www.hmonitor.com/MIBbrowser.png

MIBbrowser.png

Similar Topics

I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for temperature/humidity sensor recommendations. Would like the sensor to display temp and humidity. Need to connect to a Contrologix...
Replies
Views
I have an old Chinese Temperature PID controller XMT 8038c2kp that am able to send and receive requests via Modbus poll test center in this format...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom