Factory Talk SE auto login

j9070749

Hi,

I'm using Factory Talk Studio SE version 7.0.

Is it possible to log a user in, to a lower-level permission user, after 15 minutes of no activity?

For example, if an engineer is logged in and leaves the HMI unattended for more than 15 minutes, the operator automatically gets logged on.

Yes but you will have to download the idledetect activex and setup a background screen that is loaded at client startup and set to cache and always update.

Then add the idledetect to the screen and config a macro to do what you want when it times out.

Here is the technote for this.
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23830/related/1

Make sure you do not select the auto logout checkbox on the client config.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have developed a Factory Talk View SE application and do not have any users or logins enabled. The system is auto logging out after...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a Auto login in for factory talk view login SE addition, right now If there is a power bump and the power bump last longer...
Replies
Views
I will try to clarify this as well as I can here and can do my best to clarify further if needed. I have a plant where I have about 5 or 6 areas...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Pls, where in Factory Talk View studio ME is the option for configuring Panel view plus 6 such that .mer can automatically run when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom