Backup parameters from A700 VFD over Ethernet/IP

nth0rpe

I know you can do this over DeviceNet but we have a bunch of Mitsubishi A700 VFDs and we were wondering if it was possible to maybe upload the parameters from those VFDs to our computers to back it up.

I'm thinking that you go into RSNetworx for Ethernet/IP and right-click on the device and click Upload from Device, but that is grayed out. Maybe we don't have the right EDS file?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Are your drives connected to your PLCs through ethernet/IP ??, have you setup ip addresses and so on ??
According to Mitsubshi you need to install an option called FR-A7NE on your drives.
EDS file has to be downloaded from here: https://search.meau.com/?q=FR-A7NE, have you done that already ??
Can you ping your drives from your PC, what version of RSnetworx are you using ??

Are your drives connected to your PLCs through ethernet/IP ??, have you setup ip addresses and so on ??
According to Mitsubshi you need to install an option called FR-A7NE on your drives.
EDS file has to be downloaded from here: https://search.meau.com/?q=FR-A7NE, have you done that already ??
Can you ping your drives from your PC, what version of RSnetworx are you using ??
Yes it is connected through Ethernet/IP and an IP address has been set. That EDS file has been loaded.

We are using RSNetWorx 21.