Time Stamp in RSView ME

rta53

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to do a time stamp using a string display in RSView ME. I do this in RSView32 using an event and the system\time tag. What I am doing is time stamping say a pressure every 5 minutes somewhat like the log file would do. Except I would have 3 string displays of time that would be overwritten every 15 minutes with new times. Anyone know of a way to do this?

Randy

I guess I should have mentioned I am using a ML1200 which does not have a RTC. Guess I better get a RTC module in a hurry. Would I be able to copy the time from the function file to a string instruction?

ok, I've been reading some technotes about various ways of getting integer data into string files. I understand that in order to use the hours, minutes, and seconds of the Real Time Clock in the ML1200 you have to copy the Function files to integer files. It seems to me in order to get the h,m,s into one String file I could use 3 AIC instructions and then use 2 ACN instructions. I could then do a MOV instruction anytime I wanted to do a time stamp. :rolleyes: