Safety I/O Question (1791ES-IB8XOBV4)

Burch

Good Morning,

Can someone please explain the use of L- and S+ on the output portion of an Allen Bradley Safety module part number 1791ES-IB8XOBV4?

Per the manual it does not look like anything is wired to them, so we may just be curious.

Thanks,

Burch

I would suggest that they are the supply/return wiring terminals for each pair of guarded output contacts.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a yaskawa gp7 robot arm which I am going to use for machine tending with a cnc mill. Is it a good idea to buy a SICK laser scanner for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
So first off I know everyone hates directly answering safety questions and I want to start by I will take no ones opinion as rule but looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a safety circuit and had some question about fusing. Incoming supply - 120V/15A Power supply - PSL-24-060...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom