Compactlogix IF8 question

NetNathan

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an IF8 Analog In module in a Compactlogix rack.
I have a pressure transducer that has a range of 0-30PSIA with a 0-10V output.
If I use "Engineering Units" in the configuration of the IF8 input channel, does that mean:
0-10 Volts = 0-32,767 counts?
I plan on using an SCP block (AOI) to scale the input to the correct pressure.

Where did you get that table from?
That will help greatly....I could not find that in the help files anywhere.

Thanx

It is from the manual. Go to the literature library on AB's website and search for 1769-IF8 to get the manual.

I usually configure for raw proportional to get the maximum possible resolution and scale from there.

Similar Topics

my customer has a full 1769-compactlogix rack. they want to remove the two cards in slot 5 and slot 6 and replace them with two new cards. The...
Replies
Views
I know this has been covered before, but I can't get this scaling to work in Logix Designer/CompactLogix 1769-L33ER project. I tried to: -...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using a CompactLogix L32E, a have a smaller pump project going on, in that project a have 5 modules attached to the CPU 1. 1769-IQ32...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use this micrologix module with the compactlogix and I want to scale like usual with the scp instruction. I know I do not have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom