HMI Touch Screen for Beckhoff Embedded PC

coa

What's HMI Touch Screen which you prefer to be used with Beckhoff Embedded PC (CX5000, CX1x00)? I'm mostly use Beijer HMI with Beckhoff ADS driver but we need to mapping variable to %MW address which is not flexible for us because we prefer to connected directly to Global Variable especially with structure data type.

:unsure:

Any Windows 7 PC running AdvancedHMI will let you access any variables directly by name. The global variables are accessed by preceding the name with a period.

I have used indusoft IWS. If your beckhoff controller has a DVI port, any DVI monitor can be used and put indusoft Runtime right on the beckhoff controller. I use Beckhoff monitors with touch. Instead touch screen, you can connect a mouse and keyboard to the USB ports.