Symax CRM 230_232 RTI SYSTEM

ctg_00

RTI-Remote transfer interface. Equipment: 2 Ea CPU 450, CRM 230, 232. Cannot get the CRM 232 to go into 'Run' mode. The primary and backup CPU work okay and switch when the other is plce in halt.

Does anyone have any insight on the setup required. Do we need ladder logic or configuration to place the 232 into 'Run' mode? Any input on addressing or DIP switch settings. We're only testing one drop.

I know these are old but if you have a working system, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Regards,

ctg

Similar Topics

Square-D Symax SFI-324 I have used the SFI-510 card for many projects, but I came across a SFI-324. Does anyone have ant tech info on it?
Replies
Views
I have a few program files that I need to convert into a printable format. We don't have a dot matrix printer available to us. Would anyone be...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked to upgrade some SquareD PLCs at our plant. I have done several of these upgrades without any issues. However, I have now met my...
Replies
Views
Hello all and thanks in advance for any help on this. I am working with a symax 400 processor and i'm trying to wrap my head around the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I can get a replacement key for this? I know that it said "01115E" or "0I115E" on the side of the key. It was brass. Not much...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom