moving activation keys using EVMOVE.exe

One of Rockwell engineer had visited our site and activated rockwell software with the help of move 32 bit activator. Now I want to move the activation key.
According to him, I have to simply open the MOve32-bit activation under utilities and move the activation keys to my pendrive. When I tried this, I found a error saying "cant move activation keys from master disk in windows NT". Can anyone say how can it be done?

Is the software using the license? You can't move a license key if it's being used. Also Rockwell has a utility called EVMOVECF to move the keys to a flash drive.

Similar Topics

We bought RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, and FT View Studio (all were the download versions) a couple of months ago, and have the activation files on...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I just moved my license EVSRI.sys to my network drive using emovecf.exe. When I move it back again to my c drive it shows...
Replies
Views
K
I am running Windows XP. The "move activation" utility doesnt work. How can I move my activation back to the master key disk?
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom